We are pleased to offer a Parent-Child Massage Workshop for our families in Dorset.
Venue : Blandford , Dorset, DT11 (full details to be confirmed on booking)
Free Parent Information Workshop – Saturday 20th January 2018, 10.30am – 12pm
Suitable for families with children aged 10 years and under
Come along to our information session and learn more about what massage classes could offer you and your child. Learn some simple techniques to take away and use with your child to enhance bonding and attachment, and to promote safe touch and relaxation.
Parent-Child Massage Course – Fridays 9th February – 2nd March 2018, 10.30am – 12pm
Open to families with children aged 3 years and under
A four week massage course for parent and child to attend together. Incorporating massage over four areas of body; Tummy (supports constipation/colic/digestion); Legs and Feet (help with growing pains, learn about pressure points relating to areas of body); Arms and Hands; Face and Back. Please bring a towel or blanket.
Each class will:
- Offer you an opportunity to have some lovely relaxed time, using safe touch with your child in a safe and understanding environment,
- Teach you a new skill that will not only develop and enhance your bond and attachment with your child but also empower you to aid their physical development and to help them when they are unwell,
- Allow you and your child to have fun and explore through sensory play,
- Allow you to meet other adoptive parents,
- Provide tea, coffee, juice, and biscuits!
(Full course – £20 paid in full. Booking essential as places are limited to ensure a calm environment)
To book your place on these events please contact us on 01305 250204 or email@example.com